Succession Planning and Compliance
The estate and gift tax planning world can be complex. The professionals at PDM work with you and your entire team to develop an effective strategy to reduce gift and estate taxes to preserve your wealth.
We partner with you to design custom strategies that are comprehensive in meeting all your concerns, both in the short and the long term. The partners at PDM represent a wide range of ages, enabling us to relate to the concerns of each generation. We work as an integrated team with your estate attorney and investment advisors to create a solid estate plan.
PDM has years of experience in facilitating a smooth transition from business owners to family or outside buyers and coaching the transition team to ensure a successful changeover.
Our professionals specialize in planning and compliance when working with high-net-worth families and individuals, including :
- Preparation of federal and state estate, gift, fiduciary, and foundation income tax returns
- Review of estate planning documents
- Implementing lifetime gifting strategies
- Structuring of trusts
- Generation-skipping transfer tax issues
- Multi-generational planning
- Business succession planning
- Establishment, operation, and compliance of private foundations and public charities
- Counsel regarding administration of trusts
- Representation for IRS and state taxing authorities audits