We are a team of dedicated, experienced, proactive professionals who consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Due to the growth of PDM, LLP we continue to increase the size and quality of our firm while maintaining an environment that is a great place for our team members to grow and prosper. While our professional standards are unsurpassed, we also stress a healthy work/life balance to ensure that everyone thrives at PDM, LLP. We offer outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals as well as recent college graduates.
Our commitment to our employees is exemplified through:
- An emphasis on professional growth through in-house and outside training courses.
- Fostering a team environment with significant Partner and manager involvement.
- Our competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- The importance placed on creating opportunity for advancement.
- The wide variety of industries and clients we serve.
OUR EMPLOYEE PHILOSOPHY
What sets PDM apart from other employers? At PDM, we create an environment that inspires and challenges ambitious, motivated people to be part of a team working towards a common goal.
We believe in treating our team with our four keys to success, our F.A.I.R. philosophy.
- Allow equal opportunities to leadership roles.
- Support the values, interests and well-being of employees.
- Acknowledge accomplishments.
- Ensure each individual has the opportunity to grow and succeed.
- Prohibit favoritism.
- Reward hard work and extra effort.
- Agree to appropriate performance standard.
- Monitor self-performance against goals.
- Embrace innovation and new ideas.
- Appreciate natural skills and talents in others.
- Value an open mind and new ideas.
- Understand that integrity is the bedrock of trust.
- Maintain honest and ethical behavior.
- Maintain objectivity of thought and action.
- Maintain high standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Hold the affairs of our clients in strictest confidence.
- Hold steadfast to the form and spirit of ethical standards.
- Place a high priority on developing others.
- Act professionally and responsibly at all times.
- Understand and honor appropriate lines of authority.
- Strive to avoid making last-minute requests of others.
- Respectfully deal with differences of opinion.
- Understand and strive to comply with professional standards.
The following benefit programs are offered after 90 days of commencement of employment:
- Salary– We continuously monitor current salary surveys to ensure that our employees are among the highest paid in the industry.
- Overtime– We believe that our team and senior level employees deserve compensation for the extra time they put in.
- Bonus– A discretionary bonus program is available.
- Profit sharing– We have a discretionary profit sharing plan.
- Vacation– We believe that vacation fosters a quality work environment and promotes an appropriate work life balance. Accordingly, our employees accrue vacation time from three weeks to five weeks annually.
- Holidays– Our employees are given approximately 9 holidays per year.
Our employees and their dependents have several options of health benefits, including:
- Life insurance