Thorough tax planning is critical for any business. It is even more important in the face of events like a unique increase in income, a significant life change, a major purchase, or impending retirement.
Your business benefits most from a strong, personal relationship with an accounting firm that anticipates your needs. This is where PDM excels. Based on our three decades of experience, we map out a tax planning, strategy that takes full advantage of the most current tax laws. Using the latest financial planning and accounting software, we serve our clients by :
- Analyzing the tax benefits of investment opportunities of all kinds, including capital ventures
- Actively planning for any change in a corporation’s accounting methods
- Anticipating the tax consequences of proposed transactions by obtaining advance rulings from the IRS
- Designing executive tax compensation plans
- Analyzing in-depth the tax consequences of buying, transitioning to family members or selling a business
- Designing compensation, fringe benefit and retirement plans for a company